Strawberry is red in color and is the favorite of children. It is a succulent fruit and is also good in taste. It is used in many forms.
What are Nutrition Facts in Strawberry
|Strawberry||Amount Per 100 grams||Nutrition||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.3 g||Vitamin C||97%|
|Potassium||153 mg||Vitamin B6||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||Magnesium||3%|
What is the benefits of eating strawberry?
- Being rich in vitamin C helps in boosting the body’s immunity. It also helps in blood circulation in the body of a person suffering from high BP.
- Calico contains Vitamin C which helps to protect the body from dangerous diseases like cancer and the nutrient destroys cancer-causing cells in the body and prevents cancer from growing.
- The alpha-hydroxy acid present in it revives the dead skin and creates new skin cells. Due to the presence of Salicylic Acid and Ellagic Acid.
- Red-colored strawberries also contain nitrates which control the flow of oxygen in the body by mixing with the blood.
- With age, the bones of some people start to weaken, in such a situation, consuming this raspberry fruit works to strengthen the bones.
- It contains high amounts of vitamin K, Calcium, and magnesium.
- Hair becomes strong with the use of strawberries. The vitamin C present in it acts to prevent hair fall and strengthens the hair.
Which helps in improving blood circulation and controlling cholesterol levels in the pregnant female body. In this way, along with reducing weight, it is helpful in removing obesity.
Benefits Of strawberry in Pregnancy
Sweet and sour strawberries are the choice of almost every woman in food. Also, nutrients are present in abundance in it.
What is the benefits of during pregnancy eating strawberry and the types of it? It also helps in blood circulation in the body of a person suffering from high BP.#health #strawberry pic.twitter.com/wBR9BYmlbk
— RushGod (@thisrushgod) February 28, 2022
It also works to keep the heart-healthy. Women who have high blood pressure problems during pregnancy must eat fruits because the potassium present in them helps in controlling blood pressure.
Why to eat strawberry during pregnancy
- It is very beneficial for bones.
- If you want the baby growing in your womb to be strong, then you must consume it.
- It is an essential nutrient for a pregnant woman, which helps in the better physical and mental development of the unborn baby.
- Vitamin C present in it is an excellent anti-oxidant that helps in better absorption of blood in all parts of the body.
- If women are more ill during pregnancy, then you should consume strawberries.
It helps to clean and whiten the skin by removing all the dark spots of the skin.
What types of strawberries are there?
There are many types of such, but they can be mainly divided into three parts, But we are talking to most types in it.
- June Bearing
- Ever Bearing
Talking about the excellent features of June Bering Bearing Strawberry, it includes Early glow, Honeoye, Allstar, Jewel, etc.
1. June Bearing
This is the most common and famous type of strawberry. It is widely cultivated all over the world. Its fruits generally ripen in the month of June.
2. Ever Bearing
This name doesn’t always turn towards you. It is produced twice a year, in summer and in spring. The most famous types of strawberries from Ever Bearing are Larmi, Ozark Beauty.
Strawberry found in summer is called Daynevtral. It is considered the most delicious. Hundreds of strawberries are found in the world, out of which Chandler, Tioga, Selva, etc. are generally cultivated in India.
Also, its flavor is used in making many sweets such as milkshakes, ice creams, curds, or jams. Along with this, it also works to increase the immunity of the woman.
Note: All this information is taken from other resources, before taking them into use, please consult your doctor.